Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

            Lost In a different world   


Lost amongst the trees nowhere to go, haunted every step of the way, I start
to take bigger steps.  I hear voices from the past, shivers run down my spine.
I sit down trying to bring happy thoughts into my head.
I feel a cold breeze go past. It made me remember my family,
my past, it made me cry.
I lay back and curled up trying to stay warm as I looked down
the track of evenly spaced out trees, I closed my eyes hoping not to see
this world again.  


But I wake up in the morning not at home, not in my Own bed I wonder what
this different world that has been sucked in to is I wonder why I have been
sucked into this world I think to myself is it something I've done is it
something I've said is something I can fix will I be dead. I heard a voice from behind me saying
you won't be dead but the challenges you will face might make you drop to the ground and cry but this is the only way to change your past.


 To fix  the things you said  and to heal the broken   hearts That you've torn
apart by your hurtful comments and your attitude to the world, it'll heal your
family of  what you have put them through and you'll be happy together
not a care in the world 

By Tamzyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamzyn its me Lola I really like your story it is a bit sad but it has a good message to it. But maybe next time you should make all your writing black, but otherwise its really good:)

    ReplyDelete