Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Help

Help


Help! I'm hurting, I can't breathe. It feels like I've been running
for years from the fear that I cannot get over.  It haunts me
every day, it's ruined my friendships, it's ruined my life, I'm
hurting and I cannot breathe. I need to stop running but I
cannot face it. Tears roll down my face every day. It feels
like I'm staring at a brick wall that won't move, it holds me
there.

I’m in the corner but I know I have put myself there. There
is this verse that says face your fear but I never listen to it.
I can't sleep at night because of these horrors that fear gives
me, haunts me and makes me cry. It holds me down, it rips
me to pieces every day. Well, I'm standing against this brick
wall looking at it and it won't move. Every time I try and climb
the wall it pulls me back down, it never lets me climb up but
I want to get away from it.  Will facing my fear let me run
away or will I be stuck with this fear forever? This fear of fluff
it's going to kill me one day but what am I going to do? Should
I face it or should I keep running and if I don't will I die? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamzyn,
    I am Sophia From Matwai School. I think that you are a very taleted writer. This is a wonderful, descriptive piece. Well done. My favourite sentence is will facing my fear let me run away or will i be struck with this fear forever. This very cool because you dont know what the fear is so you have to imagine. Great work. Sophia

    ReplyDelete