Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

working with my buddy to make


I found it challenging working with my buddy. 


 Favorite tv show 

 


Character      setting

1) Snoke:       classroom 

4) Bogey:             

2) Loge:

3) Morgue:


Snoke:  my favorite tv show has a new season out. You all should come and watch it at my house tonight. 

 

 Loge:  What show is it?

Snoke: The wiggles.

Morgue: Ew we only watch Dora the Explorer that is why we know how to say some Spanish - Hola.

Bogey: I can not come. It is the night we are going to Fiji for my 12th Birthday day. 

Snoke: Oh, that's sad, I will watch by myself then.

Morgue:  Just keep in mind that Dora the Explorer is better.

Loge: ok what is better about it.

Morgue: it has spanashie.

Bogey: stop fighting about which tv show is better, they are both very different.

Morgue:  you are wrong about everything just go home.


Bogey goes home without saying anything.


Loge: stop being so mean. 

Morgue: sorry didn't mean to burst your bubble.

Loge: that is not ok I am going now 

Morgue:  want to watch the wiggles you little baby.


Loge goes home and Morgue says there sad


The next day.


Morgue: Hi loge, I'm sorry about what happened last night.

Loge: Itś ok but you should really say sorry to Bogey he is feeling really sad.

Loge: I'll call him to come over.


A few minutes later.


Bogey: Hi everyone.

Loge, Morgue: Hi Bogey.

Morgue: Bogey I am really sorry about what I said to you last night, I'm sorry.

Bogey: It's ok I forgive you.

Morgue: Ok we are all friends again.


4 Days later.


Loge: Hi everyone.

Bogey,Morgue, Snoke: Hi Loge.

Loge: We have had a few days of ruff things going on.

Bogey: yes 

Morgue: We all know.

Snoke: It is all going behind us now guys ok.

Bogey, Morgue, Loge: Ok it's all behind us now.

Sonke: I have found a new tv show that looks cool and fun to watch.

Loge: what is it, Snoke.

Sonke: Free Rain.

Morgue: I have seen the trailer of it. There are so many episodes.

Loge: That is like Christmas, Valentine, Easter and much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment